Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Flying

My first ever plane ride was in a Focker F 28 (in 1971). I flew from Kuantan Pahang to Kuala Lumpur then back to Kuantan again with my father.It was an enjoyable flight i.e.seeing the ground from the sky.My initial ambition was to be a Pilot but as time went by I could not have clear vision , so being a pilot was just a dream.But I like to watch National Georgraphic Air Crash Investigation the series. When the day of my departure to Canada comes, I want to leave Kuala Lumpur on a Western Airline flight. I love to be entertained by Caucasian women flight attendants (especially blond women).The moment I'm in that flight I want to be in a western environment. Never mind about the food as long there is no pork or ham or bacon.Flying with Asian Airlines were good (I've flown with Cathay Pacific and Malaysia Airlines) BUT I prefer Air Canada or British Airways.

PREVIOUS ARTICLES