Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Have Lost A Great Buddy

In 1998 my auntie died suddenly of heart attack.She was only 35 years old. In 2005 my grandmother died at the age of 76.

Since his heart valve operation in 2002,my late father always reminded me about Prophet Mohd (peace be upon him) hadis i.e.that human lifespan would be between 60 years and 70 years. Even Prophet Mohd died at the age of 63. I thought I have prepared BUT in reality it sucks although my father died at the age of 71.( My father's mother is still alive but she is senile at 90 I think)

I have lost not only a great father but also a friend who would argue with me on world affairs from credit crunch to the Palestinian conflict. I am sad and shock especially remembering him having his stroke inside my Perodua Kancil that evening of 30th December 2008.

May God Bless His Soul.

PREVIOUS ARTICLES