Tuesday, September 22, 2009

General Motors Review - My Health

The bid by the Canadian-Russian consortium to buy Opel another GM European operation for $725 million is indeed a relief to the biggest car manufacturer. 'MAGNA' as the name of the company revealed is unique as the name 'Magna' is closed to the United Kingdom "Magna Carta" the English legal charter and Proton first engine i.e. 'Magma'. The critics of Proton complained that the new Proton engine 'Cam Pro' is not a viable engine compared to other established brands. To me Cam Pro is a good engine for now - I drove a Proton Persona with a Cam Pro engine recently. The problem is many Malaysians were biased with Proton. For another Japanese brand MPV which uses the same 1.6 liter engine as Proton Exora the MPV, the performance was superb but for Exora it was under powered. This is the attitude of most Malaysians which I regret.


My Health

A few days before the end of Ramadan someone from the Hospital Tuanku Ampuan Najihah called and informed me that my doctor has advised me to stop taking my pills. And I did. The fact is during the day of Ramadan I felt good that I can even spend one or two hours at my banana farm. I did not even feel dizzy. BUT I am still being referred to Hospital Serdang in October. I know I have to do more tests!

PREVIOUS ARTICLES