Friday, November 12, 2010

Fortnight Events

PROTON INSPIRA

Proton launched a new model Proton Inspira recently. This model was developed with Mitsubishi thus certainly it looks like Lancer. I cannot afford Inspira.

RON 97

2 days before my 43rd birthday the government announced a 5 sen increase of Ron 97 to RM2.15 per litre. Obviously I am not affected by this move since my 1 litre Perodua Kancil uses Ron 95 only.

3G SPECTRUM

I don't see Malaysia as a developed nation in 2020. Reason, broadband and internet coverage in Malaysia is 20 years behind. I can understand a poor 3G coverage in a rural area like my hometown Kuala Pilah but to loose 3G connection abruptly while in Kuala Lumpur is a shame. The world is moving towards 5G and Kuala Lumpur is lagging in 3G spectrum. Please do something PM Najib!

PREVIOUS ARTICLES