Monday, February 14, 2011

The Suit

It is now half past one in the morning. Want to know why I cannot sleep?
Now I remember some of the weird events at the then SAAS airport KL on October 15th 1990.No wonder those immigration and custom personnel was rude to me. They asked me why I did not have my tie though I did have my jacket on?
I told those immigration and custom people I will be in Malaysia for a while but they laughed and looked at me like shit.Right from the very beginning I was bullied.Nothing said is nice about me since then.
NOW
I swear to God the next time I fly out from KL I will wear my jeans and t shirt. This is because I was accused of carrying bad Malaysian image when I was abroad from 1987 to 1990.
The Suit will always be remembered!

Happy Valentine's Day

PREVIOUS ARTICLES